CashCrate admin on 13 Apr 2008
Do you need bill money? Gas money? Do you never want to say “I’m broke!” again? Do you have as little as 5 or 10 minutes a day? If so, CashCrate is perfect for you! If you can spend an hour a day, you may be able make $10 or more in extra money! It is as easy as it sounds.
CashCrate is a free survey site that you can join to make some additional money. It is completely free, no hidden charges, no credit card required or anything like that. Just sign-up, pick a survey and answer the questions. Try at least one survey and see how easy it is! The more you answer, the more you can make. Spending just a few minutes per day on the CashCrate Daily Survey can bring in $50/month – $600 per year. A little more time can bring in several hundred dollars per month.
CashCrate is appropriate for anyone 13 and up and is in fact good for teenagers since they can make money from home with only a minimal time commitment.
• How much money can you make?
• The best way to make money on CashCrate is under the ”Complete Offers” menu item. Some helpful tips for making money:
- When you sign up for CashCrate you should do the offers that say “Register for free” because they are easy and fast to do. You may want to get a free email address just to keep it separate from your other account. This way you can keep your personal email separate from your business email.
- Do the CashCrate Daily Survey EVERY DAY. Under the “Compete Offers” tab there are two options that are good to do: “Cash Offers” and “Daily Survey”. The Daily Survey is what to do each day. Many days they have 2 surveys and they often pay around $0.80 each. So, you can make $1.60 every day with a few minutes work. That alone is around $50/month. Doing additional surveys or other items can bring in even more money, so you can be making $100 or more per month with very little effort.
- Once you have done those, you can then do any offers that say “100% free.” Anything that is free is a great option because it is no risk.
- You can refer your friends and then you can both make money. You can use your own referral code in order to maximize the benefits for everyone. (You are welcome to refer people though here too, of course).
- If you clear out your cookies after finishing an offer (or more than one) you may see even more offers available from the same company. Just remember only do the same offer once. (I’ll add some links on how to clear out your cookies in here shortly). (For Windows you can use something like CCleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/ which is free) if you don’t want to do it manually. For Macintosh, you have the option of using “Private Browsing”).
- A helpful tip to avoid typing is to use Safari or FireFox’s auto-fill capabilities so that they will pre-fill things like your name and email address.
- ALWAYS use 100% correct information. If you use false information it is likely that the offer will not confirm which means you won’t get paid and there is no point in doing it then.
- If you get a validation link in the email – to prove that the email address is yours – then be sure to click on it in order to confirm you are the true owner and so you get paid. Be sure to check the spam folder, just in case they get accidentally routed there.
• What types of offers are available? Some of the present ones are listed below.
- “Participate in the Survey without Questionnaire” (usually 60 cents or less payment): These offers want you to submit your information and then will present you with a lot of “Yes,” “No,” or “Skip” options. It is often best to do the first 5 or 6 pages with either “skip” or “No” (if the “No” answer is to not accept the offer). Once you have hit that point, the offer should pay out.
- “Participate in the Survey with Questionnaire” (usually more than 60 cent payment): These offers have you fill our your information and then do a short questionnaire (3-5 minutes). You do have to complete the questionnaire, but only until it says “Congratulations!” or “Done!”
- “Complete at least the first two pages” offers: Plainly you only have to complete the first two pages if it says so even if there are more questions. You can always continue on and finish the rest of the questions, of course.
- “Fill out the form”: These usually pay between $0.75 and $2.00. All you have to do is complete the pages until it says “Done!” or “Congratulations!”
- “Trial Offers.” Free trial offers pay more, as long as you cancel BEFORE THE TRIAL PERIOD IS UP. If you are interested in the product, then there is no need to cancel, but if not, then you need to remember to do so. If you are not good at remembering to cancel things, then do not sign up for trials with monthly fees. That is really important. I never have done an offer that requires a credit card, and the first options are perfect for anyone who does not have one. However, offers that require a credit card pay more than other so you may want to try them. As mentioned above though, if you are not interested in the product remember to cancel before the trial period is over.
- It is important to remember that required are marked with an asterisk (“*”) and any other parts are optional.
When do you get paid?
• Some other interesting and helpful sites
- The CaseCrate forums are here if you wish to ask questions etc: http://forums.cashcrate.com/
- http://moneymakinghobby.com/ - this guy is making $200-$300 every month
- Around $100 per month with only about 10 minutes per day! See http://easyandfreemoneyonline.wordpress.com/
- CashCrate’s ANTI-SPAM policy is VERY important, see http://cashcrate.com/spam.php